Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2009

thursday

yhoyho,

today I went fishing with my dad haha.
It was pretty much fun, particularly the part where he threw the fishing net into the water- just out of anger, cause he wasn't able to catch any of these yummy yummy beefy beefy catfish..You have to know we went out fishing at about 7 in the morning and didn't even trap alga until 3 o'clock.. so he was a bit..let's say unmastered.

Right back home I observed the gorgeous sky through my telescope, full of stars though the night was covered by big, bluff clouds.
All in all I had a beautiful day and my depressions seem to go away(more or less, probably more less than more) slowly even though my heart is still broken cause of Beate..#

ahh people say grains are characters of a real fighter but I don't feel that strong yet.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen