Montag, 9. März 2009

Heeeeelloooooo!

Women are so terrible difficult. I know men are difficult too but I can´t understand them.
When I think about that everone makes mistakes why some people don´t understand this..
Okay but no I will write something else. Life is really difficult.

My telescope is so cool I can see with it everything so clear.
Haha I know I should see in other houses with it but it makes such a fun. But sometimes you wish you haven´t do it.
I have seen my neighbour with another woman and not with his wife. I can´t understand why people should do such things. Perhaps I should talk with him?? Oooooh I don´t know what I should do...or perhaps I should talk with my wife first, but I think that she will shout at me because I have something done what I shouldn´t do. And in the moment I haven´t got any secrets in front of her..and I am so glad that she isn´t angry anymore about me and Beate..

Okay, in the last days I´ve written some things I the book which I got from a friend to my birthday. I mean I´ve written something about my idea that the world is a globe.

Okay by now I´ll stop

See you then..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen