Montag, 2. März 2009

Wednesday

Hey!!!!!
Now I'm back from Austria and I also have the biggest telescope of the world. Now I'm standing in my living room and don't know why I should put it.
The days in Austria were very great and beautiful because the weather was really beautiful because the sun shines every time. I saw a lot of sightseeings, for example the St. stephen's cathedreal, ruprecht's church, the monastery of the Scots. The wónderful thing was that I have big meeting with Orlando di Lasso. He is so a fantasic artist. He also sings a wonderful song about love for my wife and me.The food in Austria is also very excellent. The fantastic meal was that I eat viennese schnitzel, it taste very good.......
Now my wife calls me that the meal is finshed.... Now I will eat something and then I'll go with my wife and my poodle to my uncle and tells him the good news.......
GOOOOOODBYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen