Montag, 2. März 2009

Tuesday-wonderful day

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is soooooooo fantastic. Yesterday it was the greatest day ever because my wife came back and told me the very best thing I have ever heard. My dream came true and in Austria there it was the best telescope in the world. [ in the round world for sure :P]
We have so many to plan so we only are able to go to Austria in the next week to bring the telescope to POLEN!! :D

I don´t know if I should take my little poodle with me. Will it be good for him if he is in such nature? I think it will be very dangerous...becuase in Austria they only have sheperd dogs...so I don´t know if it will be good for him. I love him so much *.* even though he bit me in the nose last week.

I love dreams which come true. It is really fantastic.

I think I should write a list of which things I want to take with me to Austria so I won´t forget something like the last one :( It was very horribel when I forgot my diary. I forgot YOU. I was so dissapointed because now I have forgotten everything about my last Austrian visit. So now I will stop becuase my wife will be angry because the meal is finish. (Haha my english is so great :D)

Byeeeeee

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen