Donnerstag, 19. März 2009

hello, hello joe.

the new telescope is rather awesome.. aww and I remember, only few days before I fought with tooth and nail for NOT pouring money down the drain . Privily I was aware that a new telescope may be a good investment but i never even dared thinking it could be that great!

I don't know if I need to write down my feelings any more. I think I learned a pretty important thing in the last months: to truely talk about my feelings & exactly say what I mean. It's a feeling full of freedom, in a boundless extent that it's literally incredible..

Recently some people asked me about my religion. As I told them I'm denominationless they asked me what I then belief in. At that time I hadn't got an accurate anwer but now I have one: Faith is a belief for something in which we have no evidence. Currently I don't have an effective evidence for society, but I belief in what I see, in my research & I belief in who I am, though I haven't got any available explanation so far .

In dearly love,

yours Mikolaj .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen